StrokeViewer automates ASPECT scoring to provide consistent and reliable results.
Our CE-marked solution processes CTA scans and detects regions of hypodensity in the hemispheres to give a reliable ASPECTS score.
StrokeViewer ARC: the platform that includes a range of features, enabling you to diagnose patients anywhere, anytime.
- Instant notification of AI findings
- Alerts via App for iOS or Android
- Extensions of hospital PACS
- Always at your fingertips
- On desktop, tablet and mobile
- Patient specific timeline
- 100% Cloud-based
Certified Diagnostic Viewer
- Diagnose patients while viewing and sharing images
- Full DICOM viewer capabilities (eg. annotation, measuring)
- Adjustable MIP with multiplanar views
- Automated image alignment for easy hemisphere comparison
- CE and FDA certified
Automated Quality Checks
- Warnings for:
- early acquisition (CTA)
- inadequate scan quality and bolus
Network-wide image sharing
- Seamless image sharing between different hospitals in the stroke network
- Realtime information exchange between primary and comprehensive center reduces door-to-groin puncture time
3D Treatment Planning View
- Multi-planar reconstruction of cervical vessels
- Visualization of the arch
- Visualization of the vessel's tortuosity
Our ASPECTS solution is CE marked.
Ready to implement in Europe today.
Our FDA-cleared solution processes CTA scans and finds image characteristics associated with a Large Vessel Occlusion (LVO).
StrokeViewer precisely locates the LVO including distal M2 occlusions. This way we allow stroke neurologists and radiologists to make rapid well-informed decisions.
Hemorrhage detection algorithm can ensure you do not miss the most subtle bleedings.
Highly accurate analysis of the collateral circulation on single-phase and time-invariant CTA images.