Improves patient outcome, lowers the NIHSS score
Median NIHSS score 24-48 hours after stroke:
- 11 before StrokeViewer
- 8 after StrokeViewer (-27.3%)
Lowers the patient’s degree of disability or dependence
Patients with mRS 0-2:
- 36.8% before StrokeViewer
- 63.6% after StrokeViewer (+72.8%)
Shortens door to groin-puncture time by optimizing the workflow
Primary center median door to groin-puncture time:
- 136 minutes before StrokeViewer
- 113 minutes after StrokeViewer (-16.9%)
StrokeViewer ARC: the platform that includes a range of features, enabling you to diagnose patients anywhere, anytime.
- Instant notification of AI findings
- Alerts via App for iOS or Android
- Extensions of hospital PACS
- Always at your fingertips
- On desktop, tablet and mobile
- Patient specific timeline
- 100% Cloud-based
Certified Diagnostic Viewer
- Diagnose patients while viewing and sharing images
- Full DICOM viewer capabilities (eg. annotation, measuring)
- Adjustable MIP with multiplanar views
- Automated image alignment for easy hemisphere comparison
- CE and FDA certified
Automated Quality Checks
- Warnings for:
- early acquisition (CTA)
- inadequate scan quality and bolus
Network-wide image sharing
- Seamless image sharing between different hospitals in the stroke network
- Realtime information exchange between primary and comprehensive center reduces door-to-groin puncture time
3D Treatment Planning View
- Multi-planar reconstruction of cervical vessels
- Visualization of the arch
- Visualization of the vessel's tortuosity
StrokeViewer’s mobile miniPACS and Certified Diagnostic Viewer with full DICOM capabilities are available 24/7 on desktop, tablet and smartphone.
StrokeViewer provides expert level artificial intelligence algorithms to assess all important biomarkers on CT and supports the entire stroke workflow.
StrokeViewer supports faster and more accurate diagnosis and decision making, resulting in more stroke patients getting the right treatment in time.
StrokeViewer’s cloud-based solution provides seamless and immediate image sharing between physicians and network hospitals.
CT scans are pushed to the secure cloud environment, which is connected to the hospital authentication system to ensure only authorized physicians can access patient data.
Easy to use
StrokeViewer can be implemented in just a few days, is easy to use and accessible from any location, whether you are in the hospital or at home.